Enchanted Circle Century Bike Tour – September 9, 2018
Cyclists take on the Enchanted Circle Scenic Byway for one of the most challenging tours in the southwest. The tour is a 100-mile ride around the Enchanted Circle that includes a short trip through Angel Fire to Black Lake and back. The tour starts at 8,750 feet, with a low point of 7,000 feet and a high point of 9,820 feet at the top of Bobcat Pass!
Riders can also opt for shorter treks of 25 and 50 miles. Not for the faint of heart, this challenging tour features rest stops and “sag wagons” for weary riders but don’t let that stop you from enjoying one of the most scenic rides in the Southwestern United States!
- Switch on the Holidays - November 22, 2018
- Oktoberfest - October 5-7, 2018
- Aspencade Arts & Crafts Fair & Red River Folk Festival - September 21-23, 2018
- 43rd Annual Bluegrass & Old Time Music Festival - September 13-16, 2018
- Hot Chili Day’s Cool Mountain Nights - August 16-19, 2018
- Half Marathon & 5K Run - August 4, 2018