For your stay
We are happy you have chosen our condos for your stay. We hope you enjoy our condo as much as we do. Here are some items to help you.
- Wi-Fi password is changed weekly. Call the office to get the code.
- No Pets allowed. Only owners of the condo are allowed pets. Service dogs only, no therapy or emotional support pets.
- Swimming Pool hours are 10AM to 5PM. In the winter call the office to get it open and we keep it covered until a guest wants to use it.
- Extra towels are located under the bathroom sink.
- Blankets and sheets for sofa sleepers are located in the closet.
- We do not use the fireplaces during the summer. If you do need wood during the winter, call the office so we can unlock the woodshed.
- Woodshed hours in both buildings are from 9:00am to 5:00pm
- DO NOT LEAVE FIREPLACE UNATTENDED until the fire is completely out!
- No food or grease in the kitchen sink. Throw it in the trash can and we will pick it up.
- If something is broke or not working, please let us know so we can take care of it right away.
- Absolutely No barbeque charcoal or propane grills allowed on property.
- We respectfully request when you leave the condo you: turn off all lights, lamps, TVs and fans and make sure nothing is near the heaters.
- Please observe our quiet time: 11:00pm until 8:00am each night
- Please do not let children play on the elevators or hold the doors open.
Thank You Management
“Imagine a luxury vacation destination that feels as cozy and comfortable as home…”