Half Marathon & 5K Run – August 4, 2018
The Red River High Mountain Half Marathon and 5k is a challenging, high altitude race hosted in the scenic mountain town of Red River, New Mexico. The race takes place August 4, 2018.
The 13.1 mile race begins in town at 8,750 feet and climbs over 700 feet with a turnaround point at just above 9,400 feet elevation. Runners take in amazing views including Wheeler Peak, the highest point in New Mexico at 13,161 feet.
- Switch on the Holidays - November 22, 2018
- Oktoberfest - October 5-7, 2018
- Aspencade Arts & Crafts Fair & Red River Folk Festival - September 21-23, 2018
- 43rd Annual Bluegrass & Old Time Music Festival - September 13-16, 2018
- Enchanted Circle Century Bike Tour - September 9, 2018
- Hot Chili Day’s Cool Mountain Nights - August 16-19, 2018