Hot Chili Day’s Cool Mountain Nights – August 16-19, 2018
Red River’s rousing music scene can trace its roots back to Texas, mostly centered around Austin’s “red dirt rock”. This means visitors to this small mountain community can find some of the best music anywhere, anytime! True to this tradition, “Hot Chili Days, Cool Mountain Nights” features live music all over town with Larry Joe Taylor & Friends, as well as multiple cook-offs in Brandenburg Park like the CASI “Red River Red” cook-off, the New Mexico State Green Chile Championship, and the Lone Star BBQ Society cook-off.
- Switch on the Holidays - November 22, 2018
- Oktoberfest - October 5-7, 2018
- Aspencade Arts & Crafts Fair & Red River Folk Festival - September 21-23, 2018
- 43rd Annual Bluegrass & Old Time Music Festival - September 13-16, 2018
- Enchanted Circle Century Bike Tour - September 9, 2018
- Half Marathon & 5K Run - August 4, 2018